TAXI TO CASELA NATURE PARK, MAURITIUS
- Opening Days: All Days (except 25th Dec & 1st Jan)
- Opening hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Park’s location: Cascavelle, Mauritius
- Main attractions: Walk-thru Aviary, Safari Bus Tour, Zip Lining, Petting Farm, Big Cats, Walk with Lions & more
- Transport: Offered as supplement ~ View rates
- Child seat: No charge for any first seat ordered
- Transport options: Large Cars, Minibuses (3 sizes), Coaster-Buses, VIP Cars & SUVs
- Free Cancellation: up to 24-hours in advance
CASELA PARK: A WORLD OF ADVENTURES
Casela Park World of Adventures is a safari theme park for the whole family. Situated at Cascavelle, 5 minutes from Tamarina Boutique Hotel, the park spans over 400 hectares proposing unique, and intense emotional moments in Mauritius. Whether you choose to walk with lions, trek in the river, experience the ziplines, the toboggan and the 4D cinema, the park has something for everyone. The little ones will be delighted by the tilapia fishing, petting and feeding the farm animals. One can choose the safari via different modes : bus, quad or buggy rides or Segway to see giraffes, zebras, ostriches and other African animals.
FREE ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE ENTRANCE TICKET
- Toboggan( Avalanche mines): a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius. The toboggan includes two slides on a slope from where one slides with buoys.
- Walk Thru Aviary: Walk through the bird aviary and discover various colorful bird species from around the world.
- Photo Safari: A safe and unique safari bus tour that brings you face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, African antelopes, white rhinoceros, impalas and kudus. A photographer will be there to immortalize the moment.
- Big Cats Viewing: For big cat lovers this is a dream come true! Visit the Big Cats’ Park to enjoy a close view of the lions, caracals and tigers.
- Giraffe Viewing: Come face-to-face with majestically animals for a unique viewing experience.
- Camel Viewing: Meet the camels, one of the friendliest and most loving animal
- Kid’s Playground: A new kid’s playground, covered with golden sand, the playground offers climbing frames, slides and a giant train, among others
- Petting Farm: Ideal setting for people of all ages – especially children – to interact with farm animals.
- 3D Interactive Map: Discovery of natural science and the history of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
- Tulawaka (New!) – An exciting fun ride on a safe coater while enjoying the panoramic view.
You may also be interested in:
TAXI COST TO CASELA PARK
We provide reliable round-trip transportation to Casela Park at affordable rates. You can have a glimpse of our taxi prices to Casela Nature Park below. Please use the quote request feature to send us the number of people travelling, pickup location & approximate waiting time. Our team will get back to you within 12 hours with a proper quote. No hidden fees. You only pay what you have been quoted for.
Prices indicated below are per group, not per person.
About CASELA NATURE PARK, Cascavelle Mauritius
Contact details of the park
Casela World of Adventures is the most visited tourist attraction in Mauritius and the Indian Ocean, and has welcomed locals and tourists of all ages since 1979. This adventure park is open all year except Christmas and New Year’s Day. Located on sugar cane fields on the west coast of the island, with Mount Rempart as a backdrop, Casela might take its name from “Lakaz-la”, which means “House” in the local language. Originally a bird sanctuary, the park is based on the vision of a group of nature lovers who want to save trees from the site to cut them down and combine them into the park.
Casela World of Adventures promises a healthy and enjoyable experience for the whole family, honeymooners and groups. There are a variety of pulsating adventures to choose from, including African safaris, unique encounters with big cats, and the only dry slides on the island, alpine roller coasters and beautiful zip lines. The western part of Mauritius is also the only place in the world where you can swim with dolphins in the morning, ride camel safaris during the day, and walk with lions in the afternoon.
You will be fascinated by the various activities that we continue to develop to maintain the attractiveness of our adventure park as a whole. Now we offer you a unique opportunity to feed our giraffes, our colorful parrots, and even our dwarf hippopotamus, Athens. Take our African Safari to see the best African wildlife with safaris, Quad or Segway buses. Or, you can explore the rough terrain of the park by horseback or with our exclusive camel trip!
Casela World of Adventures is located in the lively western part of Mauritius. The park is the epicenter of all the developments of the Medine Group. The Cascavelle shopping center is a 5-minute drive away and the Tamarina Golf Club and the Tamarina Boutique Hotel are just 10 minutes away by car. This region is growing rapidly with an integrated ecological city that will emerge in the coming years.
THINGS TO DO at Casela Nature Park:
- Big cats drive thru
The big Cats Drive Thru will give you the opportunity to board on a safe safari vehicle that will take you to the big cats’ natural environment. For the visitor who wants to experience the big cats to the fullest, Casela World of Adventures gives you the chance to spend whole 15 minutes inside the enclosures of the big cats while constantly supervised and guided by the passionate handlers.
- Walking with lions
With the supervision and guidance of the lions’ handlers, you will get even closer, and experience from firsthand how it is to walk alongside the lions, lead them the way and even pet them. Scary, delightful, and a once in a lifetime experience
- Segway safari trip
Take the opportunity to jump on a Segway ride to discover the most of the beautiful nature and wildlife with ease and speed at the same time. The Segway will take you for a unique discovery of the wildlife and abundant indigenous and exotic plants grown in this amazing reserve.
- Safari Quad Biking
Explore the beauty of the island on a quad bike or a buggy and drive through the African landscapes.. During the ride look at the surrounding for the deer, zebras, ostriches, African antelopes, and many more animals.
- Horse Safari
For those who want to discover the nature at their own pace on the back of calm and friendly beautiful horses. Of course, you will be accompanied by the professional staff throughout the full duration of this activity.
- Camel Riding Safari
The Casela World of Adventures brings to you the majestic animal of the deserts for a unique safari experience on the back of a dromedary .Enjoy peaceful moments amidst the reserve and bond with the camels with this amusing Camel Riding safari.
- Giraffe Feeding
This is an activity that will be loved by people of all ages. You will get to meet them, admire them. They will all be delighted to enjoy some food from the palm of your hand and are also very keen to pose for selfies!
- Interaction with Rhinos.
Curious animal lover’s will also get the opportunity to attend the 15-minute Interaction with Rhinos inside the enclosure While always being accompanied by the enthusiastic carers, who will enrich your knowledge about these charming beasts of the Rhinocerotidae family.
Facilities at the Casela World of adventures
Casela World of Adventures offers various facilities such as a restaurant, children mini-club (games, slides, swings etc.), snacks bar and souvenir shops.
Enjoy a delicious lunch or celebrate your special event (wedding, anniversary, birthday etc.) with our dishes infused with flavours of the world that include Mauritian, Indian, European, and Thai specialties. There is also a kids menu.
From Monday to Sunday: 10h30 to 16h00
If you don’t want to waste a moment of exploration or in a hurry, you can eat gourmet baguettes, burgers, light sandwiches, wraps and hot dogs on the go.
The three snack bars are located in the following park areas:
- Discovery Centre
- Safari Kingdom
- Petting Farm
From Monday to Sunday: 09h00 to 17h00
To keep your memories at The Casela World Of adventures alive forever. Visit the Safira Boutique (located at three different outlets) for a selection of gifts and souvenirs)
Customers can find the boutique at the following outlets:
- Discovery Centre
- Safari Kingdom
- Mountain Kingdom
- First Aid
- Disabled Access
- Change Room
More Information on The Casela Park Of Adventures:
Address: Route Royal, Cascavelle, Mauritius
Operating Days: The Casela Nature and Leisure Park is open daily
Activity Time: In summertime- from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and in wintertime- from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Casela Park Theme Packages are not available on Sundays.
Bring along: mosquito repellent, comfortable clothes, sportswear and changing clothes just in case.
Submit your review
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my tour?
(1) Existing clients can pay cash to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or Pay-Online in EUR prior to the tour. The payment link can be found in your booking voucher (near the amount).
If I need a tour within the next 12 hours, can I book it online?
If you require a tour within the next 12 hours, we highly recommend you to speak to someone at Taxi Service Mauritius either by Phone/Email/Chat or WhatsApp. Do not book it online. Note that we cannot confirm bookings out of office hours.
Will I have to share the vehicle with others who are not in my party?
We only do private tours. When you reserve a vehicle via our company, no matter whether it is a 3 passenger car, 8 passenger minivan or 20 passenger minibus, the vehicle is exclusively yours for the whole journey.
Where will the driver meet me?
Your driver will wait for you at your hotel reception on-time. If you are staying in an apartment of villa, please provide a contact number so that the driver can give you a call when he reach your accommodation.
What if do not find the driver?
In rare cases, customers may take some minutes to locate their driver. Our customers receive their driver’s contact details by email one day before the tour. Customers call liaise with the driver directly or simply our office or hotline so that our personnel can assist you & liaise with the driver.
Are the vehicles fully licensed and insured?
All supplied vehicles are fully licensed by the local authorities and carry an up to date Public service transport license. Be careful of bogus airport transfer advertisers as there are a number openly operating in Mauritius without licenses and liability insurance.
Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
You can order child seats and booster seats on the online booking form. The first child seat is free of charge. Any additional child seat requested will be charged at EUR10 per day. You can also bring your own baby/toddler seat if you would like to do so.
Terms & Conditions
- The entrance ticket will need to be purchased on the spot. Your driver will provide necessary assistance once you reach the venue.
- Please remember to keep sufficient money with you (local currency) to buy the entry tickets (Approx MUR 1,000 p.person)
- Please book your paid-activities such as Walk with Lion, Ziplining, Quad Biking, Segway etc directly with the venue via their official website or by phone on (+230) 401 65 00
- Use the quote request feature below for us to send you our best transport proposal by email. The transport price will depend on the number of passengers traveling as well as your pickup location. The price quoted for transport is the price you pay after the trip. No hidden fees.
- A waiting time of 5-hours will be included in the price that will be quoted to you. Any additional hours is €20 per hour.
- Pay-online via Paypal. Existing customers can request to pay cash directly with the driver in MUR, EUR or USD.
- First child seat ordered is FREE of charge. Any additional seat ordered is €10 per seat. You can also bring your own.
- If you would like to visit other places along the way, please make sure to mention it at the time of booking. The driver may have other rides already scheduled after your trip and his time might be limited if not planned beforehand.
- Free cancellation: Obtain a full refund if you paid online in advance & you wish to cancel the taxi at least 24 hrs prior to the trip.
- Casela Park has its own refund policies regarding activities which we highly recommend you to read before booking on their site.
All bookings are subject to availability & should be booked at least 24 hrs in advance.
BOOK A RIDE TO
CASELA NATURE PARK
HOW IT WORKS
- Request a quote. Expect a same day reply by email.
- Once you confirm the quote, a confirmation email & an e-voucher will be sent to you.
- You can present the voucher to the driver either in printed or via your mobile.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us after booking, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You will receive your driver’s contact details by email at least a day before your scheduled tour.
- Meet your driver on-time at your hotel reception or residence. Please always inform your hotel in advance about his arrival so as to avoid any delays at the hotel entrance.
Carefully hand-picked tour packages
Use the filters to refine your search