Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs
Catamaran Cruise Ile Aux Cerfs:
- Recommended for: Family, Honeymooners, Sea Lovers, Budget Traveler
- Cruise Duration: Approx 7.5 hours
- Cruise Availability: Daily
- Guide/Crew speaks: English and French
- Transportation: Optional
- Departure time: Between 7.45am-8.15am from hotel / residence
- Return time: Back to your hotel / residence around 5.30pm-6.30pm
- Price per Adult: 57 Euro
- Child (ages 3-12): 31 Euro
- Baby (ages 0-2): Free of charge
Optional: Round-trip transportation between your hotel and the cruise departure point.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Sail through crystal clear waters while enjoying the breathtaking scenery
- Relax on the beautiful white sand beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
- Enjoy snorkeling inside the island’s largest lagoon
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch onboard the catamaran to ile aux cerfs
- Help yourself to the non-stop supply of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day
Treat yourself to a memorable catamaran cruise to Ile aux Cerfs on this full-day tour from Mahébourg. Enjoy the scenery as you sail to the beautiful paradise island, where you can enjoy snorkeling in the pristine waters and relaxing in the sun.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy a full-day catamaran cruise to Ile aux Cerfs, a beautiful island near the east coast of Mauritius. With its swaying palm trees and pure white beaches framed by vivid turquoise waters, this amazing paradise island is the perfect setting for a relaxing day of sun worship. This cruise takes you to the island on a brand new catamaran specially designed for day charters. On board you can enjoy a top quality lunch, and a non-stop supply of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
The catamaran cruise departs in the morning from the jetty at Pointe Jerome on the south east coast of Mauritius. This cruise is all about sailing through crystal clear waters while enjoying the breathtaking scenery and relaxing on the beautiful white sand beaches of Ile aux Cerfs. Throughout the tour, the crew members will make sure you have an enjoyable time and will be happy to tell local tales and jokes, and play Mauritian sega music.
Along the way to Ile aux Cerfs, the catamaran makes a stop for you to enjoy snorkeling inside the island’s largest lagoon, allowing you to enjoy the underwater marine life and swim among superb corals and brightly-colored tropical fish. After snorkeling the catamaran continues sailing along the beautiful east coast heading to Ile aux Cerfs. A delicious BBQ lunch is served onboard the boat, including an assorted meat platter, rice salad, pasta salad, vegetable crudités, and baked yoghurt with an assortment of toppings.
After lunch the catamaran will cruise into the canal between the Isle aux Cerfs and the world-class sanctuary of Anahita before dropping you off on the island’s famous white sand beaches. On Ile aux Cerfs you are sure to have some relaxation and fun on one of the picture-perfect postcard beaches or enjoy swimming or snorkeling inside the lagoon. You can also take advantage of the wide range of facilities on the island and the various water sport activities found there.
- BBQ lunch
- A non-stop supply of all drinks is offered throughout the day
- Snorkeling gear including flippers, masks, and tubas as well as colorful pool noodles
- Saloon Car for 1-4 passengers @ €74 (Approx. MUR2800)
- Executive Minivan for 5-10 passengers @ €89 (Approx. MUR3500)
Price includes round trip transportation between your hotel and the cruise departure point.
Pick-up time: Between 7.45am-8.15am (An email will be sent to you confirming the pick-up time 1-2 days before the tour)
Drop-off time: Expect to be back to your accommodation between 5.30pm-6.30pm on that day.
Meeting Point (8.45am)
If you are arranging your own transportation, it is your responsibility to arrive at the meeting location by 8:45am. Or, if you are travelling with us, we will confirm pick-up time at your hotel/accommodation by email 1-2 days before the tour.