BOOK A CATAMARAN CRUISE TO ILE AUX CERFS ISLAND (DEER ISLAND, Mauritius)
- Cruise Time: 9.00 AM – 3.30 PM
- Package includes BBQ Lunch, Unlimited Drinks (Soft & Alcoholic) & Live on-board entertainment.
- Snorkeling Gear: Bring your own equipment or use the shared on-board equipment (limited)
- Payment methods: Pay-online in advance with your credit card. Existing clients can arrange to pay cash in MUR, EUR or USD with the driver.
- Transport: Offered as supplement ~ View rates
- Embarkation Point: in Pointe Jerome ~ View map
- Pick-up time: Will be sent by email a day before
- Transport options: Large Cars, Minibuses (3 sizes), Coaster-Buses, VIP Cars & SUVs
- Bad weather: Re-schedule or obtain a full refund
- Free Cancellation: up to 48-hours in advance
Unforgettable Catamaran Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs Island - Full-Day Adventure with Snorkeling and BBQ Lunch
Hey there! We offer a full-day catamaran cruise to Ile aux Cerfs Island (also known as Deer Island) on our new catamaran if you are ready for an unforgettable day of sun, sea, and adventure. We are here to make sure you have an unforgettable day on the southeast coast of Mauritius with this trip.
Our full-day catamaran cruise to ile aux cerfs island adventure includes a stop for snorkeling in the island’s largest lagoon, a delicious barbecue lunch, unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and on-board entertainment with Mauritian Sega music. And don’t worry about bringing your own snorkeling gear – we’ve got you covered! Our friendly crew will make sure you have a memorable day, including time on the famous white sand beaches of Ile aux Cerfs.
Getting to the embarkation point is easy and affordable with transportation options including large cars, minibuses, VIP cars, and SUVs. You can also choose to pay online in advance with a credit card, or with the driver, if you’re an existing client in MUR, EUR, or USD (existing clients only).
As we all know, sometimes things don’t go according to plan, so we offer a 48-hour cancellation notice. You can reschedule or get a full refund if the weather turns bad. Just remember to bring your swimsuit, towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and snorkeling equipment. Shoes must be removed before boarding the boat for safety reasons.
So what are you waiting for? Book your catamaran cruise to Ile aux Cerfs Island today for a day of unforgettable memories. Trust us, you won’t regret it!”
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN the ILE AUX CERFS CATAMARAN CRUISE PACKAGE (@ 58€ /person):
- Unlimited Drinks: Mineral Water, Tropical Juices, Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta), and a selection of alcoholic beverages: Beers, Rum, Red Wine, Rose Wine and White Wine.
- BBQ Buffet lunch: A delicious BBQ Buffet lunch with a selection of Fish, chicken, brochettes, and sausages, pasta Salad and coleslaw salads, Bread rolls and fresh fruit for dessert. Vegetarian and children meals are also available upon request.
- Waterfall visit in Grand River South-East.
- Snorkeling equipment: Flippers, mask, tuba as well as colourful pool noodles. You can also bring your own equipment.
Ile aux Cerfs CATAMARAN CRUISE PRICE (Excl. Transport)
- ADULTS @ EUR 58 (MUR 2600)
- CHILD (5 to 12 YRS) @ EUR 29 (MUR 1300)
- BABY (0-4 YRS) is FREE OF CHARGE
Important if you’re going on your own:
- Please don’t drink & drive!
- Google Map directions to Pointe Jerome can be found here.
- Please reach the embarkation point at least 15minutes before.
Transport Prices (Optional)
We provide professional & reliable chauffeur services to the embarkation point & back in the afternoon at affordable prices. Please find the rates below.
Prices are per group, not per person.
Ile aux Cerfs by Catamaran
Take a luxurious catamaran cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs island, which is also known as the island of miracles. Spend a memorable day aboard the brand-new catamaran, designed specifically for sailing day trips along the southeastern coast of Pointe Jerome.
We will depart from the catamaran and arrive at a spot where you can dive, swim in calm waters, observe colorful reef fish, soak in the glorious sun’s rays, or simply relax. On board the catamaran, you can enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch. The full-day cruise package includes sandwiches, lunch buffet with barbecue and drinks, as well as time spent at the famous Ile aux Cerfs. Our crew members will play Sega music while you listen and dance to the sound of the Sega music played by our crew members once you arrive on the island. You may take a walk or relax on the island’s spectacular beaches before setting sail back to the boarding point with a cold drink in your hand.
Take advantage of our affordable rates on transportation from anywhere in Mauritius to the embarkation point & back, as the cruise starts at 9am.
Itinerary of the cruise
A catamaran cruise departs from Pointe Jerome on Mauritius’ south east coast in the morning. Ile aux Cerfs Catamaran Cruise lets you sail through crystal clear waters while enjoying breathtaking scenery and relaxing on white sand beaches. You’ll have a great time with the crew members, who’ll be happy to tell you local stories, make jokes, and play Mauritian sega music throughout the tour.
As you cruise to Ile aux Cerfs, you get the chance to snorkel in the island’s largest lagoon, where you can swim around corals and brightly colored tropical fish and see the underwater marine life. The catamaran keeps sailing to Ile aux Cerfs after snorkeling. The boat serves a delicious BBQ lunch, including meat platters, rice salads, pasta salads, vegetable crudités, and baked yogurt with a bunch of toppings.
In the afternoon, your catamaran will cruise between Ile aux Cerfs and Anahita before dropping you off on the island’s famous white sand beaches. It’s easy to relax and have fun on one of the picture-perfect postcard beaches on Ile aux Cerfs or you can swim or snorkel inside the lagoon. There are also lots of water sports activities on the island and a bunch of facilities to use.
What to bring:
- Swim suits + change clothes
- Beach towel
- Sun cream
- Cap or hat
- Sun glasses
- Snorkeling Gear (also available on board)
- Shoes will need to be removed once on board the catamaran.
- Life vests are available on all our catamarans.
A little bit about us
Established since 1977 in Quatre-Bornes, Taxi Service Mauritius, is the first local taxi-hailing company in Mauritius depatching vehicles to pick-up guests around the island on a 24/7 basis. Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs is a popular tour & is one we know the most. We’ve also learn to excel in providing a friendly service to tourists visiting the island. Our online platform & Taxi App is dedicated to visitors coming from over the world & provide them with a reliable transport solution that is both easy to pre-book & pay. We’ve succeeded in building a very positive 5-Star reputation in the last years on our TripAdvisor & Trustpilot profiles thanks to our fantastic, friendly & dedicated staff. Unlike the competition, we believe that each & every transfer needs planning & briefing. Based on your special requests, we know who we have to send to you & we won’t just send a driver who was just roaming around your pick-up location. At Taxi Service Mauritius, trips are planned in advance to ensure a high-level of service & the driver details are sent to customers at least a day before the tour. That is also why we also urge customers to book at least a day in advance. To cut short, we are the ones that offer great tours at a reasonable price in Mauritius (usually 30-50% cheaper than hotels).
WE EXCEL IN:
- Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Minibus Airport Transfers
- Luxury Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Sightseeing Tours in Mauritius
- Activities & Tour Packages Mauritius
All Cruises in Mauritius that we provide:
- Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Benitiers (West Coast)
- Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Gabriel (North Coast)
- Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs (East Coast)
- Swim with Dolphins in Mauritius
- Ile Aux Cerfs Island Tour by Speedboat
Our contact details are as follows:
Taxi Service Mauritius
Phone: (+230) 59 55 03 05
Whatsapp: (+230) 57 15 74 74
Email: [email protected]
Looking forward to ride with you soon.
Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs Photos
Submit your review
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my tour?
(1) Existing clients can pay cash to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or Pay-Online in EUR prior to the tour. The payment link can be found in your booking voucher (near the amount).
If I need a tour within the next 12 hours, can I book it online?
If you require a tour within the next 24 hours, we highly recommend you to speak to someone at Taxi Service Mauritius either by Phone/Email/Chat or WhatsApp. Do not book it online. Note that we cannot confirm bookings out of office hours.
Will I have to share the vehicle with others who are not in my party?
We only do private tours. When you reserve a vehicle via our company, no matter whether it is a 3 passenger car, 8 passenger minivan or 20 passenger minibus, the vehicle is exclusively yours for the whole journey.
Where will the driver meet me?
Your driver will wait for you at your hotel reception on-time. If you are staying in an apartment of villa, please provide a contact number so that the driver can give you a call when he reach your accommodation.
What if do not find the driver?
In rare cases, customers may take some minutes to locate their driver. Our customers receive their driver’s contact details by email one day before the tour. Customers call liaise with the driver directly or simply our office or hotline so that our personnel can assist you & liaise with the driver.
Are the vehicles fully licensed and insured?
All supplied vehicles are fully licensed by the local authorities and carry an up to date Public service transport license. Be careful of bogus airport transfer advertisers as there are a number openly operating in Mauritius without licenses and liability insurance.
Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
You can order child seats and booster seats on the online booking form. The first child seat is free of charge. Any additional child seat requested will be charged at EUR10 per day. You can also bring your own baby/toddler seat if you would like to do so.
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability & should be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Babies below 5 years old: Free of charge
- The first child seat ordered is Free of charge. An additional child seat is EUR 10 per seat. You can also bring your own.
- Transport not included in the price of EUR 58.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.
- Bad weather: Boats will not be allowed to venture at sea in case the local authorities issue a high waves warning. Choose to re-schedule the tour for the another day or receive a full refund in case of such a warning.
- Bring your own snorkeling gear or use the shared on-board equipment.
- If you require veg meals, please mention it in the special request section of your booking.
All bookings are subject to availability & should be booked at least 48 hrs in advance.