BOOK A Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs
- Cruise Time: 9.00 AM – 3.30 PM
- Package includes BBQ Lunch, Unlimited Drinks (Soft & Alcoholic) & Live on-board entertainment.
- Snorkeling Gear: Bring your own equipment or use the shared on-board equipment (limited)
- Payment methods: Pay-online in advance with your credit card. Existing clients can arrange to pay cash in MUR, EUR or USD with the driver.
- Transport: Offered as supplement ~ View rates
- Embarkation Point: in Pointe Jerome ~ View map
- Pick-up time: Will be sent by email a day before
- Transport options: Large Cars, Minibuses (3 sizes), Coaster-Buses, VIP Cars & SUVs
- Bad weather: Re-schedule or obtain a full refund
- Free Cancellation: up to 48-hours in advance
Sail to Ile aux Cerfs Island by Catamaran
Enjoy a full-day catamaran cruise to Ile aux Cerfs, a beautiful island near the east coast of Mauritius. With its swaying palm trees and pure white beaches framed by vivid turquoise waters, this amazing paradise island is the perfect setting for a relaxing day of sun worship. This cruise takes you to the island on a brand new catamaran specially designed for day charters. On board you can enjoy a top quality lunch, and a non-stop supply of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. read more >>
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN the ILE AUX CERFS CATAMARAN CRUISE PACKAGE (@ 65€ /person):
- Unlimited Drinks: Mineral Water, Tropical Juices, Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta), and a selection of alcoholic beverages: Beers, Rum, Red Wine, Rose Wine and White Wine.
- BBQ Buffet lunch: A delicious BBQ Buffet lunch with a selection of Fish, chicken, brochettes, and sausages, pasta Salad and coleslaw salads, Bread rolls and fresh fruit for dessert. Vegetarian and children meals are also available upon request.
- Waterfall visit in Grand River South-East.
- Snorkeling equipment: Flippers, mask, tuba as well as colourful pool noodles. You can also bring your own equipment.
Ile aux Cerfs CATAMARAN CRUISE PRICE (Excl. Transport)
- ADULTS @ EUR 65 (MUR 2800)
- CHILD (5 to 12 YRS) @ EUR 32 (MUR 1500)
- BABY (0-4 YRS) is FREE OF CHARGE
Important if you’re going on your own:
- Please don’t drink & drive!
- Google Map directions to Pointe Jerome can be found here.
- Please reach the embarkation point at least 15minutes before.
Transport Prices (Optional)
We provide professional & reliable chauffeur services to the embarkation point & back in the afternoon at affordable prices. Please find the rates below.
Prices are per group, not per person.
Ile aux Cerfs by Catamaran
Embark on a dream catamaran cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs island. Spend a memorable day aboard one of our brand-new catamaran designed specifically for sailing day trips and based on the southeastern coast of Pointe Jerome.
After the departure, our catamaran will reach a place where you can dive, swim in calm waters, dive with colorful reef fish, absorb the glorious rays of the sun or simply relax. Our friendly and professional crew members will serve you a delicious barbecue lunch on board the catamaran. Our full day cruise packages include sandwiches, lunch buffet with barbecue and drinks, as well as a time at the famous Ile aux Cerfs. Once on the island, you can take a walk and enjoy the spectacular beaches of the island or simply sit back and relax before setting the sail back to the boarding point with a cold drink in your hand while listening and dancing to the sound of the Sega music played by our crew members.
The cruise starts at 9am. Decide to go on your own or simply choose to go with us. We offer affordable rates on transportation to the embarkation point & back, from anywhere in Mauritius.
Itinerary of the cruise
The catamaran cruise departs in the morning from the jetty at Pointe Jerome on the south east coast of Mauritius. Catamaran Cruise Ile Aux Cerfs is all about sailing through crystal clear waters while enjoying the breathtaking scenery and relaxing on the beautiful white sand beaches of Ile aux Cerfs. Throughout the tour, the crew members will make sure you have an enjoyable time and will be happy to tell local tales and jokes, and play Mauritian sega music.
Along the way to Ile aux Cerfs, the catamaran cruise makes a stop for you to enjoy snorkeling inside the island’s largest lagoon, allowing you to enjoy the underwater marine life and swim among superb corals and brightly-colored tropical fish. After snorkeling the catamaran continues sailing along the beautiful east coast heading to Ile aux Cerfs. A delicious BBQ lunch is served onboard the boat, including an assorted meat platter, rice salad, pasta salad, vegetable crudités, and baked yoghurt with an assortment of toppings.
After lunch the catamaran will cruise into the canal between the Ile aux Cerfs and the world-class sanctuary of Anahita before dropping you off on the island’s famous white sand beaches. On Ile aux Cerfs you are sure to have some relaxation and fun on one of the picture-perfect postcard beaches or enjoy swimming or snorkeling inside the lagoon. You can also take advantage of the wide range of facilities on the island and the various water sport activities found there.
What to bring:
- Swim suits + change clothes
- Beach towel
- Sun cream
- Cap or hat
- Sun glasses
- Snorkeling Gear (also available on board)
- Shoes will need to be removed once on board the catamaran.
- Life vests are available on all our catamarans.
A little bit about us
Established since 1977 in Quatre-Bornes, Taxi Service Mauritius, is the first local taxi-hailing company in Mauritius depatching vehicles to pick-up guests around the island on a 24/7 basis. Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs is a popular tour & is one we know the most. We’ve also learn to excel in providing a friendly service to tourists visiting the island. Our online platform & Taxi App is dedicated to visitors coming from over the world & provide them with a reliable transport solution that is both easy to pre-book & pay. We’ve succeeded in building a very positive 5-Star reputation in the last years on our TripAdvisor & Trustpilot profiles thanks to our fantastic, friendly & dedicated staff. Unlike the competition, we believe that each & every transfer needs planning & briefing. Based on your special requests, we know who we have to send to you & we won’t just send a driver who was just roaming around your pick-up location. At Taxi Service Mauritius, trips are planned in advance to ensure a high-level of service & the driver details are sent to customers at least a day before the tour. That is also why we also urge customers to book at least a day in advance. To cut short, we are the ones that offer great tours at a reasonable price in Mauritius (usually 30-50% cheaper than hotels).
WE EXCEL IN:
- Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Minibus Airport Transfers
- Luxury Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Sightseeing Tours in Mauritius
- Activities & Tour Packages Mauritius
All Cruises in Mauritius that we provide:
- Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Benitiers (West Coast)
- Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Gabriel (North Coast)
- Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs (East Coast)
- Swim with Dolphins in Mauritius
- Ile Aux Cerfs Island Tour by Speedboat
Our contact details are as follows:
Taxi Service Mauritius
Phone: (+230) 59 55 03 05
Whatsapp: (+230) 57 15 74 74
Email: [email protected]
Looking forward to ride with you soon.
Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs Photos
Submit your review
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my tour?
(1) Existing clients can pay cash to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or Pay-Online in EUR prior to the tour. The payment link can be found in your booking voucher (near the amount).
If I need a tour within the next 12 hours, can I book it online?
If you require a tour within the next 24 hours, we highly recommend you to speak to someone at Taxi Service Mauritius either by Phone/Email/Chat or WhatsApp. Do not book it online. Note that we cannot confirm bookings out of office hours.
Will I have to share the vehicle with others who are not in my party?
We only do private tours. When you reserve a vehicle via our company, no matter whether it is a 3 passenger car, 8 passenger minivan or 20 passenger minibus, the vehicle is exclusively yours for the whole journey.
Where will the driver meet me?
Your driver will wait for you at your hotel reception on-time. If you are staying in an apartment of villa, please provide a contact number so that the driver can give you a call when he reach your accommodation.
What if do not find the driver?
In rare cases, customers may take some minutes to locate their driver. Our customers receive their driver’s contact details by email one day before the tour. Customers call liaise with the driver directly or simply our office or hotline so that our personnel can assist you & liaise with the driver.
Are the vehicles fully licensed and insured?
All supplied vehicles are fully licensed by the local authorities and carry an up to date Public service transport license. Be careful of bogus airport transfer advertisers as there are a number openly operating in Mauritius without licenses and liability insurance.
Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
You can order child seats and booster seats on the online booking form. The first child seat is free of charge. Any additional child seat requested will be charged at EUR10 per day. You can also bring your own baby/toddler seat if you would like to do so.
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability & should be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Babies below 5 years old: Free of charge
- The first child seat ordered is Free of charge. An additional child seat is EUR 10 per seat. You can also bring your own.
- Transport not included in the price of EUR 65.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.
- Bad weather: Boats will not be allowed to venture at sea in case the local authorities issue a high waves warning. Choose to re-schedule the tour for the another day or receive a full refund in case of such a warning.
- Bring your own snorkeling gear or use the shared on-board equipment.
- If you require veg meals, please mention it in the special request section of your booking.
All bookings are subject to availability & should be booked at least 48 hrs in advance.