Ile aux Cerfs tour: The second most popular attraction for tourists who visit Mauritius..
Just off the east coast and easily accessible by boat is the paradise island called Ile aux Cerfs. Taxi Service Mauritius recommends this magnificent beach on this Ile aux Cerfs tour because we believe you will experience an unforgettable time here. Make plans to go early in the day and spend the whole day on Ile aux Cerfs. Located at about fifteen minutes of the shore, it appears among the most interesting. Every day Mauritians and tourists visit the island of Ile aux Cerfs; they cruise from the village of Trou d'Eau Douce and spend the whole day on the island.
Several water sports activities such as Parasailing, Scuba Diving & UnderseaWalk are available on the island and can be pre-booked via our website.
Ile aux Cerfs has got a luxury hotel and golf course and the hoteliers are free to roam the island, but day trippers must return by boat in the evening unless they want to sleep on the sand in darkness. There are restaurants on the isle but be warned they are very expensive so it may be better to bring some food with you or opt for a tour package where food is included.
Pre-book your Ile aux Cerfs tour by Speedboat
- Recommended for: Adventurers, Honeymooners, The Cruisers, The Budgetter
- Tour Duration: Approx 8 hours
- Tour Availability: Daily
- Departure time: 8:30 am from your hotel / place of accommodation
- Return time: 5 pm back to your hotel / place of accommodation
Ile aux Cerfs tour Fees (Special Discounted Rate): €38 / person (Approx. MUR1500)
- Optional: Parasailing @ €30/person
- Optional: UnderSea Walk @ €25/person
- Optional: Lobster Lunch Add-on @ €38/person
+ Full Day Taxi Service Fee:
- Luxury Sedan Car for 1-4 passengers @ €74 /vehicle (Approx. MUR2800)
- Executive Minivan for 4-12 passengers @ €89 /vehicle (Approx. MUR3500)
Book online in two minutes!
At a glance:
The Ile aux Cerfs Tour includes:
- Full transportation to Ile Aux Cerfs to/from any accommodation in Mauritius, Pick up time 8.30am)
- Boat transfers to Ile Aux Cerfs in a comfortable speedboat cruise to Ile aux Cerfs and back to shore
- Visit to the Grand River South-East Waterfalls
- Free time to stay on one of the picture-postcard type beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
- Delicious BBQ Lunch buffet served on Ile aux Cerfs Island
- Complimentary drinks served both on board and on Ile aux Cerfs Island during lunch
- Enjoy and participate in the Live Guitar and Jambé Show after the lunch
- Coastal cruising in high speed in the lagoon
- Parasailing [Optional]
- UnderseaWalk [Optional]
- This trip includes selection of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages which are both on the oat as well as during lunch, including: Water, Soda drinks, Juice, Cocktail, Wine , Beer and Local Rum
- For an additional charge is also possible to organize for you to do parasailing and underseawalk during your time on Ile aux Cerfs.
- The lunch offered as part of the trip is a BBQ Lunch served on Ile aux Cerfs tour which consists of: BBQ Chicken and grilled fish, sausages, salad rawness, butter garlic bread, fresh pineapple / rice salad, curry or fried vegetables, potato salad, bread with garlic butter, salad rawness and fresh pineapple.
- Lobsters are also available as an add-on to the BBQ meal as from an additional €38/person
- The trip is offered everyday & should be booked at least a day in advance.