ILE AUX CERFS ISLAND TOUR BY SPEEDBOAT (DEER ISLAND)
- Cruise Time: 09.00 AM – 03.30 PM
- Package includes: Waterfall Visit, Snorkeling, Lunch & unlimited drinks served during lunch.
- Snorkeling Gear: Bring your own equipment
- Payment methods: Pay-online in advance with your credit card or via Paypal.
- Transport: Offered as supplement ~ View rates
- Embarkation : Four a Chaud Parking ~ View
- Pick-up time: Will be sent by email a day before
- Transport options: Large Cars, Minibuses (3 sizes), Coaster-Buses, VIP Cars & SUVs
- Bad weather: Re-schedule or obtain a full refund
- Free Cancellation: up to 24-hours in advance
Ile aux Cerfs Island Tour: The Most Popular Tourist Attraction in Mauritius
Our full-day speed boat trip to Ile Aux Cerfs island will make certain that you have a memorable day filled with fun, excitement, and discovery while enjoying the breathtaking scenery. Ile aux Cerfs island is located on the east coast of Mauritius, some kilometers away from Blue-Bay/Belle Mare/Trou d’eau Douce village areas.
Get to know the Mauritian culture and be a part of it! Cruise the turquoise waters of Trou d’eau Douce in one of our powerful speedboats. The cruise leaves from the embarkation point at 9.30 AM and heads to Ile aux Cerfs. The award-winning beach is ideal for snorkeling or simply relaxing.
We will then visit Ile aux Mangenie around 11.30 am, which is an islet near Ile aux Cerfs where lunch will be prepared and served. There is a BBQ lunch included in the package. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available throughout lunch.
Around 1.30 pm, travel back on the speedboat to the Grand River South East Waterfall where you can take amazing photos & enjoy the breathtaking views of the waterfall from the speedboat. After that, the crew will cruise at high speed for about 45 minutes to reach Trou d’eau douce where your driver will be awaiting you if you booked transportation with us.
Our taxi service provides affordable rates from any location in Mauritius to Deer Island’s embarkation point and back in the evening. Below, you will find our transport rates.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE ILE AUX CERFS TOUR PACKAGE? (@ 39€ /person):
- High-speed cruising in the turquoise waters of Ile Aux Cerfs island
- Enjoy snorkeling or simply relax on the beautiful beaches of Ile Aux Cerfs island
- Head to Mangenie Island for tasty lunch
- This trip includes a selection of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages served during lunch including Water, Soft Drinks, Wine, Local Beer & Rum.
- The lunch offered as part of the trip is a BBQ Lunch which consists of Chicken BBQ, Fish BBQ, Grilled Sausages, Rice, Green-salad & bread.
- Vegan meals are also available on request.
- Visit the Grand River South East Waterfall via speedboat
ILE AUX CERFS TOUR PRICE
PACKAGE PRICES (excluding transport charges):
- ADULTS @ EUR 39 per person (MUR 1700)
- CHILDREN (5 to 12 YRS) @ EUR 30 per child (MUR 1300)
- BABY (0-4 YRS) is FREE OF CHARGE
Important if you’re going on your own:
- Please don’t drink & drive!
- Google Map directions to Four a Chaud Parking can be found here.
- Please reach the embarkation point at least 15minutes before.
Optional: Transport Service
We provide professional & reliable chauffeur services to the embarkation point & back in the afternoon at affordable prices. Please find the rates below.
Prices are per group, not per person.
About ile aux Cerfs island in Mauritius (DEER ISLAND)
Why visit Ile aux Cerfs Island?
Book Early & go during weekdays if possible
How to get to Ile aux Cerfs island
Submit your review
Our friendly driver gave us a scenic tour en route. The speedboat to Grand River Waterfall was thrilling, and Ile Aux Cerfs was a paradise surrounded by the blue water. The BBQ lunch was amazing. A stellar day out, thanks to Taxi Service Mauritius!
From the friendly driver to the knowledgeable boat crew, everyone was fantastic. Hats off to the Taxi Service Mauritius team for organising the trip via WhatsApp. Highly recommend!
A speedboat ride to an amazing waterfall, snorkelling in clear waters, and lazing on the beach of Ile Aux Cerfs—it had it all. The BBQ lunch was super tasty loved it!
Our driver didn’t just drop us off; he was like a tour guide. He pointed out places like the iconic Trou d'Eau Douce village and the beautiful beaches we passed by to the embarkation point. The speedboat ride to Ile Aux Cerfs was amazing! If you're visiting Mauritius, this is a must-do.
Found these guys online and it was much more cheaper than hotel. We were picked up at 7am and taken to the embarkation point. Lunch on the beach was excellent. The views are incredible especially when you are doing the parasailing . We also visited the waterfall. To sum up it was a great day. Booking over watsapp, so very convenient! Would definitely recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my tour?
(1) Existing clients can pay cash to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or Pay-Online in EUR prior to the tour. The payment link can be found in your booking voucher (near the amount).
If I need a tour within the next 12 hours, can I book it online?
If you require a tour within the next 24 hours, we highly recommend you to speak to someone at Taxi Service Mauritius either by Phone/Email/Chat or WhatsApp. Do not book it online. Note that we cannot confirm bookings out of office hours.
Will I have to share the vehicle with others who are not in my party?
We only do private tours. When you reserve a vehicle via our company, no matter whether it is a 3 passenger car, 8 passenger minivan or 20 passenger minibus, the vehicle is exclusively yours for the whole journey.
Where will the driver meet me?
Your driver will wait for you at your hotel reception on-time. If you are staying in an apartment of villa, please provide a contact number so that the driver can give you a call when he reach your accommodation.
What if do not find the driver?
In rare cases, customers may take some minutes to locate their driver. Our customers receive their driver’s contact details by email one day before the tour. Customers call liaise with the driver directly or simply our office or hotline so that our personnel can assist you & liaise with the driver.
Are the vehicles fully licensed and insured?
All supplied vehicles are fully licensed by the local authorities and carry an up to date Public service transport license. Be careful of bogus airport transfer advertisers as there are a number openly operating in Mauritius without licenses and liability insurance.
Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
You can order child seats and booster seats on the online booking form. The first child seat is free of charge. Any additional child seat requested will be charged at EUR10 per day. You can also bring your own baby/toddler seat if you would like to do so.
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability & should be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Children age 1-4 years old: Free of charge
- The first child seat ordered is Free of charge. An additional child seat is EUR 10 per seat. You can also bring your own.
- Transport not included in the price of EUR 39.
- If you are going by your own transport, we will email you the contact details of the boat company as well as the Google Map location pin of the embarkation point.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
- Bad weather: Boats will not be allowed to venture at sea in case the local authorities issue a high waves warning. Choose to re-schedule the tour for another day or receive a full refund in case of such a warning.
- Bring your own snorkeling gear (For sanitary purposes)
- If you require a veg meal, please mention it in the special request section of your booking.
All bookings are subject to availability & should be booked at least 24 hrs in advance.