ILE AUX CERFS ISLAND TOUR BY SPEEDBOAT (DEER ISLAND)
- Cruise Time: 09.00 AM – 03.30 PM
- Package includes: Waterfall Visit, Snorkeling, Lunch & unlimited drinks served during lunch.
- Snorkeling Gear: Bring your own equipment or use the shared on-board equipment (limited)
- Payment methods: Pay-online in advance with your credit card. Existing clients can arrange to pay cash in MUR, EUR or USD with the driver.
- Transport: Offered as supplement ~ View rates
- Embarkation : Four a Chaud Parking ~ View
- Pick-up time: Will be sent by email a day before
- Transport options: Large Cars, Minibuses (3 sizes), Coaster-Buses, VIP Cars & SUVs
- Bad weather: Re-schedule or obtain a full refund
- Free Cancellation: up to 24-hours in advance
Ile aux Cerfs Island Tour: The Most Popular Tourist Attraction in Mauritius
Our full-day speed boat trip to Ile Aux Cerfs island will make certain that you have a memorable day filled with fun, excitement, and discovery while enjoying the breathtaking scenery. Ile aux Cerfs island is located on the east coast of Mauritius, some kilometers away from Blue-Bay/Belle Mare/Trou d’eau Douce village areas.
Get to know the Mauritian culture and be a part of it! Cruise the turquoise waters of Trou d’eau Douce in one of our powerful speedboats. The cruise leaves from the embarkation point at 9.30 AM and heads to Ile aux Cerfs. The award-winning beach is ideal for snorkeling or simply relaxing.
We will then visit Ile aux Mangenie around 11.30 am, which is an islet near Ile aux Cerfs where lunch will be prepared and served. There is a BBQ lunch included in the package, but if you are a fan of lobsters, you can order them for an additional cost. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available throughout lunch.
Around 1.30 pm, travel back on the speedboat to the Grand River South East Waterfall where you can take amazing photos & enjoy the breathtaking views of the waterfall from the speedboat. After that, the crew will cruise at high speed for about 45 minutes to reach Trou d’eau douce where your driver will be awaiting you if you booked transportation with us.
Our taxi service provides affordable rates from any location in Mauritius to Deer Island’s embarkation point and back in the evening. Below, you will find our transport rates.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE ILE AUX CERFS TOUR PACKAGE? (@ 38€ /person):
- High-speed cruising in the turquoise waters of Ile Aux Cerfs island
- Enjoy snorkeling or simply relax on the beautiful beaches of Ile Aux Cerfs island
- Head to Mangenie Island for tasty lunch
- This trip includes a selection of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages served during lunch including Water, Soft Drinks, Wine, Local Beer & Rum.
- The lunch offered as part of the trip is a BBQ Lunch which consists of Chicken BBQ, Fish BBQ, Grilled Sausages, Rice, Green-salad & bread.
- Vegan meals are also available on request.
- Visit the Grand River South East Waterfall via speedboat
- Optional: Enjoy a sumptuous Lobster Menu served during lunch for an additional cost per person. (*subject to availability)
ILE AUX CERFS TOUR PRICE
PACKAGE PRICES (excluding transport charges):
- ADULTS @ EUR 38 per person (MUR 1700)
- CHILDREN (5 to 12 YRS) @ EUR 29 per child (MUR 1300)
- BABY (0-4 YRS) is FREE OF CHARGE
Important if you’re going on your own:
- Please don’t drink & drive!
- Google Map directions to Four a Chaud Parking can be found here.
- Please reach the embarkation point at least 15minutes before.
Optional: Transport Service
We provide professional & reliable chauffeur services to the embarkation point & back in the afternoon at affordable prices. Please find the rates below.
Prices are per group, not per person.
STANDARD CAR (1-4 pax)
EUR 78 (MUR 3500) for a group of 1-4 pax
Models we use: HYUNDAI Elantra & Creta / TOYOTA Fielder, Axio & Corolla / NISSAN Sentra / KIA Cerato / MITSUBISHI Lancer EX & similar models.
FAMILY MINIVAN (5-7 pax)
EUR 102 (MUR 4600) for a group of 5-7 pax
Models we use: HYUNDAI H1 Standard & similar models.
STANDARD MINIVAN (8-10 pax)
EUR 118 (MUR 5200) for a group of 8-10 pax
Models we use: NISSAN Urvan / TOYOTA Hiace Standard & similar models.
EXECUTIVE MINIVAN (11-14 pax)
EUR 133 (MUR 6000) for a group of 11-14 pax
Models we use: TOYOTA Hiace / NISSAN Urvan Executive & similar models.
COASTER/LARGE BUSES (15-22 pax)
EUR 167 (MUR 7500) for a group of 15-22 pax
Models we use: TOYOTA & NISSAN 25-30 seater buses & similar models.
About ile aux Cerfs island in Mauritius (DEER ISLAND)
Why visit Ile aux Cerfs Island?
Book Early & go during weekdays if possible
How to get to Ile aux Cerfs island
Submit your review
Found these guys online and it was much more cheaper than hotel. We were picked up at 7am and taken to the embarkation point. Lunch on the beach was excellent. The views are incredible especially when you are doing the parasailing . We also visited the waterfall. To sum up it was a great day. Booking over watsapp, so very convenient! Would definitely recommend.
We were in Mauritius for 3 days only and we decided to book the speedboat trip and it was worth every penny. Our driver was very kind and humorous, he also pointed out and described to us some places while we were going to the jetty. Even the boat was modern and well maintained. We enjoyed the underseawalk the most. Had a nice BBQ lunch on the beach. It was a great trip Would surely recommend you to do the trip while in Mauritius.
Had a nice experience. Did the parasailing and the view from above was magnificient.Make sure you reach there earlier so you get more time to spend there.Do take extra pair of clothes and essentials like sun-tan, cream, etc. Definitely worth visiting.
If you are looking for the ultimate Mauritian experience with a fantastic tour of the islands and all the activities paired with the most amazing lunch on the Île aux cerfs you are not going to be disappointed. We did the south tour with these guys and decided to go for the speedboat and it was a great day. Enjoyed the water activities. We had so much fun. All around a fantastic experience .
Very lovely trip to Ile aux cerfs. The Speed boat was very clean and comfortable.
The full crew were so kind and friendly, They did their best to make our trip full of fun and so memorable.The barbeque lunch was very delicious and in a very wonderful atmosphere. The undersea walk was amazing.Lovely trip. Thank you Devina and team for being very helpful and informative.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my tour?
(1) Existing clients can pay cash to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or Pay-Online in EUR prior to the tour. The payment link can be found in your booking voucher (near the amount).
If I need a tour within the next 12 hours, can I book it online?
If you require a tour within the next 24 hours, we highly recommend you to speak to someone at Taxi Service Mauritius either by Phone/Email/Chat or WhatsApp. Do not book it online. Note that we cannot confirm bookings out of office hours.
Will I have to share the vehicle with others who are not in my party?
We only do private tours. When you reserve a vehicle via our company, no matter whether it is a 3 passenger car, 8 passenger minivan or 20 passenger minibus, the vehicle is exclusively yours for the whole journey.
Where will the driver meet me?
Your driver will wait for you at your hotel reception on-time. If you are staying in an apartment of villa, please provide a contact number so that the driver can give you a call when he reach your accommodation.
What if do not find the driver?
In rare cases, customers may take some minutes to locate their driver. Our customers receive their driver’s contact details by email one day before the tour. Customers call liaise with the driver directly or simply our office or hotline so that our personnel can assist you & liaise with the driver.
Are the vehicles fully licensed and insured?
All supplied vehicles are fully licensed by the local authorities and carry an up to date Public service transport license. Be careful of bogus airport transfer advertisers as there are a number openly operating in Mauritius without licenses and liability insurance.
Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
You can order child seats and booster seats on the online booking form. The first child seat is free of charge. Any additional child seat requested will be charged at EUR10 per day. You can also bring your own baby/toddler seat if you would like to do so.
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability & should be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Children age 1-4 years old: Free of charge
- The first child seat ordered is Free of charge. An additional child seat is EUR 10 per seat. You can also bring your own.
- Transport not included in the price of EUR 38.
- If you are going by your own transport, we will email you the contact details of the boat company as well as the Google Map location pin of the embarkation point.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
- Bad weather: Boats will not be allowed to venture at sea in case the local authorities issue a high waves warning. Choose to re-schedule the tour for another day or receive a full refund in case of such a warning.
- Bring your own snorkeling gear (For sanitary purposes)
- If you require a veg meal, please mention it in the special request section of your booking.
All bookings are subject to availability & should be booked at least 24 hrs in advance.