Hire a Private Minivan for your Airport Transfers in Mauritius
- Meet & Greet: Included with refreshment on arrival
- Child Seat: On Request / One Seat FREE of charge
- Flight Delays: No additional charge if your flight is delayed, cancelled or re-scheduled for another day
- Base Location: SSR Airport of Mauritius & also from the Cruise Terminal in Port-Louis
- Payment Methods: Cash payment to the driver after the trip or Pay-Online prior to the transfer
- Transfer Options: Large Cars, Minibuses, Coaster-Buses, Luxury Airport Transfers & SUV transfers
NOTE: Please note that unlike taxi cars, no Minivan is available for hire at the airport of Mauritius. It should be booked online in advance.
RATED THE BEST MINIVAN AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE IN MAURITIUS
Begin your Mauritius vacation the right way. Taxi Service Mauritius provides affordable & reliable minivan airport transfers from the SSR Airport of Mauritius to your holiday resort or vice-versa. If you are arriving in large groups or with large surf/golf equipment & luggage, this service is for you. Your friendly minibus driver will welcome you at the airport’s arrival lounge and will take care of your luggage while you enjoy a refreshment. If you are landing at the Airport of Mauritius during the busiest times, our advice is to always make sure to pre-book your Minibus airport transfer well in advance to avoid the unpleasant surprises at the SSR Airport of Mauritius. Please note that no minibus companies are on stand-by inside the airport. It needs to be booked online in advance. Otherwise, you may not have any choice other than booking several on-spot taxis which will cost you a lot. Our team at the airport will take care of your transfer even if your flight has been delayed. Rest assured, your smart driver will be there no matter what time it is and at no extra cost for you. Just make sure to book your minivan airport transfer enough time in advance especially during the peak season to ensure availability of a minivan.
RATE FOR MINIBUS AIRPORT TRANSFERS IN MAURITIUS
DEAL OF THE MONTH: Book a Two-Way Airport Transfer Package (Arrival+Departure) & GET 10% discount on the departure transfer. This promo is only valid for bookings made before February 28, 2023.
Heading near the Airport?
We offer cheap minibus airport transfers to Mahebourg Area (ZONE 2) starting EUR 42 per transfer for a party of 6 people. ZONE 2 only includes transfers to or from Le Shandrani Hotel, Anantara IKO, HolidayInn Hotel, Le Preskil Hotel, Astroea Beach, Le Peninsula Bay Resort, Mahebourg village, Blue Bay & Pointe d’Esny areas.
THE BEST TAXI COMPANY IN MAURITIUS
Established since 1977 in Quatre-Bornes, Taxi Service Mauritius, is the first local taxi-hailing company in Mauritius depatching vehicles to pick-up guests around the island on a 24/7 basis. We’ve also learn to excel in providing a friendly service to tourists visiting the island. Our online platform is dedicated to visitors coming from over the world & provide them with a reliable transport solution that is both easy to pre-book & pay. We’ve succeeded in building a very positive 5-Star reputation in 2020 on our TripAdvisor & Trustpilot profiles thanks to our fantastic, friendly & dedicated staff. Unlike the competition, we believe that each & every transfer needs planning & briefing. Based on your special requests, we know who we have to send to you & we won’t just send a driver who was just roaming around your pick-up location. At Taxi Service Mauritius, trips are planned in advance to ensure a high-level of service & the driver details are sent to customers at least a day before the transfer. That is also why we also urge customers to book at least a day in advance. To cut short, we are the ones that offer great service at a reasonable price in Mauritius (usually 30-50% cheaper than the individual taxis).
Our fleet consists of brand-new passenger cars, Minibuses (10 & 15 seater), Coaster Buses, VIP Vehicles & SUVs. All our drivers are licensed individuals, never been convicted to court, have a rating of +4 over 5 & are screened every 6 months by our directors in person. Most of our drivers are local gentlemen, family-man, aged between 30-55 years old & they all have a passion for their job. They love what they do and we invite you to discover it yourself. Unlike other taxi hailing businesses, we fully know in advance who we are sending to our guests. We believe that every trip whether short or long, needs planning & preparation. We will brief your driver extensively based on your requirements for the transfer – Once this is done, we will send you the driver’s details for your convenience one day prior to the transfer. Thanks to our drivers & planning team for giving everything day & night to help us achieve success & great customer satisfaction. You can reach us through our Whatsapp or our phone office if you prefer to speak with someone at Taxi Service Mauritius. Or you can simply leave us an email & we will get back to you within hours. Frequent travelers can use our Taxi Mauritius App to book their trips & earn app-only deals.
WE EXCEL IN:
- Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Minibus Airport Transfers
- Luxury Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Sightseeing Tours in Mauritius
- Activities & Tour Packages Mauritius
Our contact details are as follows:
Taxi Service Mauritius
Quatre Bornes, Mauritius.
Phone: (+230) 59 55 03 05
Whatsapp: (+230) 57 15 74 74
Email: [email protected]
Looking forward to ride with you soon.
Submit your review
Great service and best price!! Driver was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Would definitely use them again next time
Twice transfer from hotel to hotel. I was completely satisfied. I was taken just in time. It was a safe and comfortable journey. The driver was friendly and acted professionally in every aspect. Thanks to the driver. Also thank you Devina and your company. I recommend your company to everyone.
The Taxi driver picked us from the hotel and told us what we will see on the tour. We asked him if he has any suggestions what else to see. His tip was the tea factory in Port Louis - we got to know a lot of the Mauritian tea history and had a tea tasting as well. In total we‘ve spend seven hours in the north of Mauritius.
Thank you so much for this experience!
Devina is super responsive and helpful, the prices are very competitive, and our driver Ram were fabulous I wish we had found them before we let our hotel book our initial airport pickup as their prices were much better than the hotel rates! Great for families as they can provide multiple carseats. Would use again, thank you to Devina and Ram for your help.
Booked with this company via help online chat facility on their website - received confirmation immediately and reminder prior to arrival (and departure) date. Driver was waiting for us at airport as promised with our name on a sign. The site also provides a plan of where the driver will actually be waiting for us so it was not so difficult to locate the driver.Even on collection for our return trip to the airport the driver was at the hotel 15 minute earlier kindly waiting for us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the prices per vehicle or per person?
Transportation prices shown on our website are always per vehicle (not per person). The price you see is the price you pay to your driver after the transfer is completed. Your driver will be aware of the pre-arranged price.
How do I pay for my transfer?
(1) Cash payment can be made to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or (2) Pay-Online in EUR prior to the transfer. The payment link can be found in your booking voucher (near the trip amount).
If I need a transfer within the next 12 hours, can I book it online?
If you require a transfer within the next 12 hours, we highly recommend you to speak to someone at our company either by Phone/Email/Chat or WhatsApp. Do not book it online directly. Note that we cannot manually confirm bookings out of office hours.
Will I have to share the vehicle with others who are not in my party?
We do only private transfers. When you reserve a vehicle via our company, no matter whether it is a 3 passenger car, 8 passenger minivan or 20 passenger minibus, the vehicle is exclusively yours for the whole journey.
Where will my driver meet me at the airport?
Please click here to see where your driver will wait for you at the airport. Your assigned driver will be holding a sign with your lead passenger name printed in large letters, inside the arrivals lounge. All other meeting points in specific places (Hotels, Villas etc.) can be specified on the online booking form.
What if do not find the driver?
In rare cases, customers may take some minutes to locate their driver at the airport. Our customers receive their driver’s contact details by email one day before the trip. Customers call liaise with the driver directly or simply our office or hotline so that our personnel can assist you & liaise with the driver.
Which terminal at Mauritius Airport will the driver meet me at?
There is only one arrival lounge at the airport of Mauritius. So chances that you miss your driver are almost inexistent. Please inform us well in advance in case you are arriving from the YU Lounge (Private Jet Terminal). In any case, your driver will monitor your flight and meet you at the right terminal.
Does the transfer stop en route?
No, all transfers are direct, from door to door. Your driver will only stop in case of emergency and of course wouldn’t not mind a 5-minute stop for a refreshment upon your request.
Are the vehicles fully licensed and insured?
All supplied vehicles are fully licensed by the local authorities and carry an up to date Public service transport license. Be careful of bogus airport transfer advertisers as there are a number openly operating at Mauritius airport without licenses and liability insurance.
Are all fares fully inclusive or will I be asked for extra money by my driver?
All Mauritius airport transfer fares are all pre-arranged with you and the driver and are fully inclusive so no haggling with the driver and no unpleasant surprises when you reach you holiday destination.
Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
You can order child seats and booster seats on the online booking form. The first child seat is free of charge. Any additional child seat requested will be charged at EUR10 per transfer. You can also bring your own baby/toddler seat if you would like to do so.
What if my flight is delayed?
All flights are constantly monitored so your driver will be at Mauritius airport to collect you when you arrive. Therefore if your flight is delayed there is no need to worry about paying costly waiting time as we will be aware of any delay. No additional charge if your flight is delayed.
What other airports to do you service?
There is only one airport in Mauritius. But we do offer transfer services for cruise ship passengers willing to go a full day tour or require a transport from the cruise terminal to the airport in Mauritius.
What are your operating hours/days?
We operate seven days a week from 4am to 11pm. Note that we are closed on 1st January each year & during cyclonic weather (Class3 & above).
What if my flight arrives any time between 11pm and 4am?
If your flight is delaying & re-scheduled to land any time between 11pm to 4am, no additional charge in this case. If a flight’s normal landing time is between 11pm to 4am, an additional charge of EUR 15 will apply. Our team will inform you by email in advance if this charge applies to your booking. Example, flight KQ270 which lands at 2am few times a week on its normal schedule.
Popular cities that we serve
- Airport Transfer to Bain Boeuf
- Airport Transfer to Trou aux Biches
- Airport Transfer to Le Morne
- Airport Transfer to La Gaulette
- Airport Transfer to Chemin Grenier
- Airport Transfer to Henrietta
- Airport Transfer to Moka
- Airport Transfer to Grande Gaube
- Airport Transfer to Riviere Noire
- Airport Transfer to Pointe aux Piments
- Airport Transfer to Bambous
- Airport Transfer to Pointe aux Sable
- Airport Transfer to Palmar
- Airport Transfer to Bel Ombre
- Airport Transfer to Beau Bassin
- Airport Transfer to Cascavelle
- Airport Transfer to Phoenix
- Airport Transfer to Plaine des Papayes
- Airport Transfer to Pereybere
- Airport Transfer to Vacoas
- Airport Transfer to Rose Hill
- Airport Transfer to Calodyne
- Airport Transfer to Trou deau Douce
- Airport Transfer to Albion
- Airport Transfer to Mont Choisy
- Airport Transfer to Flic-en-Flac
- Airport Transfer to Ebene
- Airport Transfer to Grand Bay
- Airport Transfer to Cap Malheureux
- Airport Transfer to Poste Lafayette
- Airport Transfer to Beau Vallon
- Airport Transfer to Pointe aux Cannoniers
- Airport Transfer to Petit Raffray
- Airport Transfer to Balaclava
- Airport Transfer to Bagatelle
- Airport Transfer to Belle Mare
- Airport Transfer to Port Louis
- Airport Transfer to Quatre Bornes
- Airport Transfer to Poste de Flacq
- Airport Transfer to Curepipe
- Airport Transfer to Baie du Tombeau
- Airport Transfer to Petite Case Noyale
- Airport Transfer to Pamplemousses
- Airport Transfer to Riambel
- Airport Transfer to Chamarel
- Airport Transfer to Tamarin
- Airport Transfer to Beau Champ
- Airport Transfer to Centre de Flacq
- Airport Transfer to Pointe Aux Biches
Popular hotels that we serve
- Airport Transfer to Coin de Mire Attitude
- Airport Transfer to Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Zilwa Attitude
- Airport Transfer to LUX* Belle Mare
- Airport Transfer to Riu Le Morne Adults Hotel
- Airport Transfer to Constance Belle Mare Plage
- Airport Transfer to Trou aux Biches Beachcomber
- Airport Transfer to Hotel 20 degres Sud
- Airport Transfer to Sands Suites Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Pearle Beach Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to The Address Boutique Hotel
- Airport Transfer to Constance Prince Maurice
- Airport Transfer to Baystone Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Sugar Beach A Sun Resort
- Airport Transfer to Dinarobin Beachcomber Resort
- Airport Transfer to The Ravenala Attitude
- Airport Transfer to Tamarina Golf & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Hotel Riu Creole
- Airport Transfer to One&Only Le Saint Géran
- Airport Transfer to LUX* Le Morne
- Airport Transfer to Le Cardinal Exclusive Resort
- Airport Transfer to SALT of Palmar
- Airport Transfer to Silver Beach Hotel
- Airport Transfer to LUX* Grand Gaube
- Airport Transfer to Le Grand Bleu Hotel
- Airport Transfer to Four Seasons Resort at Anahita
- Airport Transfer to Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Tarisa Resort
- Airport Transfer to Anelia Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Manisa Hotel
- Airport Transfer to Solana Beach
- Airport Transfer to Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Casuarina Resort and Spa
- Airport Transfer to JW Marriott (Former St Regis)
- Airport Transfer to Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
- Airport Transfer to Veranda Paul et Virginie
- Airport Transfer to Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Tropical Attitude
- Airport Transfer to Veranda Palmar Hotel
- Airport Transfer to La Pirogue A Sun Resort
- Airport Transfer to Maritim Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Recif Attitude (Adults Only)
- Airport Transfer to Palms Hotel
- Airport Transfer to Coral Azur Hotel Mont Choisy
- Airport Transfer to Le Palmiste Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Merville Beach
- Airport Transfer to Victoria Beachcomber Resort
- Airport Transfer to Canonnier Beachcomber Resort
- Airport Transfer to Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Maritim Resort & Spa
- We also provide Taxis at the Mauritius Cruise Terminal in Port Louis. Cruise ships arrives in Mauritius between October and March each year.
- We usually operate from 4AM to 11PM everyday but late night transfers can also be pre-arranged upon request. An additional fee of MUR 500 may apply on late-night transfers (between 11 pm-4 am)
- If you need a same day booking, please make sure to talk to us before booking to ensure availability of vehicle. Do not book it online.
- For departure (hotel pick up), we recommend that your preferred pick up time is at least 3 hours before your flight time due to the traffic condition in Mauritius. Use Google Maps to determine distance & travel time or talk to us about it.
- Always mention the child’s age in the booking if you are ordering a child/toddler seat.
- Child seats may not be available for same day bookings.
- Please include any special requests in the space provided in your booking. If you will be bringing surfboards, golf bags or other items that don’t count as normal luggage, please indicate that here as well.
- Drivers can only speak English, French, Hindi & other local languages.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices displayed is per vehicle, not per person.
- Payment methods: (1) Cash payment can be made to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or (2) Pay-Online in EUR prior to the transfer. The payment link is found in your booking voucher near the trip amount.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 12 hours prior to the activity.
- An additional fee of EUR 15 may apply on late night transfers (between 11pm-4am) – Specially for Flight KQ270 arriving 3-4am few times a week.
- Child/Toddler Seats: First child seat ordered is Free of charge & is upon request. Any additional child seat ordered is charged at EUR 10 per seat.
- Our standard cars can carry 3 passengers with 3 medium sized suitcases & hand luggage. Please opt for a bigger vehicle if you have large sports bags such as golf & surf equipment or talk to us about it prior to your arrival.
Unique Experiences in Mauritius you can't miss
Use the filters to refine your search