Book a taxi at The Mauritius Cruise Terminal
- Distance: 48 km | Drive Time: 50 minutes
- Meet & Greet: Included with refreshment on arrival
- Child Seat: On Request / One Seat FREE of charge
- Flight Delays: No additional charge if your flight is delayed, cancelled or re-scheduled for another day
- Base Location: SSR Airport of Mauritius & also from the Cruise Terminal in Port-Louis
- Payment Methods: Cash payment to the driver after the trip or Pay-Online prior to the transfer
- Transfer Options: Large Cars, Minibuses, Coaster-Buses, Luxury Airport Transfers & SUV transfers
- to request a customized taxi trip from the Christian Decotter Cruise Terminal in Port Louis.
- Consider doing one of our private sightseeing tours (7 hrs) during your time in Mauritius.
Safe & Reliable Airport Transfers to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal in Port-Louis
Arriving to Mauritius island via cruise ship at the Cruise Passenger Terminal in Port Louis? Pre-book your private taxis or minivan online in advance & skip the long queues at the taxis stands when cruise ships arrive at the port during the peak season (October to April each year). Our rates are approved & estimated to be around 35% lower than the individual taxis. Our team will take care of your transfers even if your ship has been delayed or re-scheduled. Rest assured, your smart driver will be there no matter what time it is and at no extra cost for you. Just make sure to book enough time in advance specially during the peak season to ensure availability of a vehicle. The Mauritius Cruise Terminal is found in the West of Mauritius and is around 48 km from the airport of Mauritius ; the drive time for an airport transfer to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal (or from) is approximately 50 minutes drive.
Read also: Cruise Timetable
How much does an Airport transfer to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal cost?
DEAL OF THE MONTH: Book a Two-Way Airport Transfer Package (Arrival+Departure) & GET 10% discount on the departure transfer. This promo is only valid for bookings made before September 30, 2022.
How to get to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal from the Airport?
Established since 1977 in Quatre-Bornes, Taxi Service Mauritius, is the first local taxi-hailing company in Mauritius depatching vehicles to pick-up guests around the island on a 24/7 basis. Airport transfers to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal is a popular transfer & one we know the most. We’ve also learn to excel in providing a friendly service to tourists visiting the island. Our online platform & Taxi App dedicated to visitors coming from over the world & provide them with a reliable transport solution that is both easy to pre-book & pay. We’ve succeeded in building a very positive 5-Star reputation in 2020 on our TripAdvisor & Trustpilot profiles thanks to our fantastic, friendly & dedicated staff. Unlike the competition, we believe that each & every transfer needs planning & briefing. Based on your special requests, we know who we have to send to you & we won’t just send a driver who was just roaming around your pick-up location. At Taxi Service Mauritius, trips are planned in advance to ensure a high-level of service & the driver details are sent to customers at least a day before the transfer. That is also why we also urge customers to book at least a day in advance. To cut short, we are the ones that offer great service at a reasonable price in Mauritius (usually 30-50% cheaper than the individual taxis).
Our fleet consists of brand-new passenger cars, Minibuses (10 & 15 seater), Coaster Buses, Luxury Cars & SUVs. All our drivers are licensed individuals, never been convicted to court, have a rating of +4 over 5 & are screened every 6 months by our directors in person. Most of our drivers are local gentlemen, family-man, aged between 30-55 years old & they all have a passion for their job. They love what they do and we invite you to discover it yourself. Unlike other taxi hailing businesses, we fully know in advance who we are sending to our guests. We believe that every trip whether short or long, needs planning & preparation. We will brief your driver extensively based on your requirements for the transfer – Once this is done, we will send you the driver’s details for your convenience one day prior to the transfer. Thanks to our drivers & planning team for giving everything day & night to help us achieve success & great customer satisfaction. You can reach us through our Whatsapp or our phone office if you prefer to speak with someone at Taxi Service Mauritius. Or you can simply leave us an email & we will get back to you within hours. Frequent travelers can use our Taxi Mauritius App to book their trips & earn app-only deals.
WE EXCEL IN:
- Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Minibus Airport Transfers
- Luxury Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Sightseeing Tours in Mauritius
- Activities & Tour Packages Mauritius
Some other cities near The Mauritius Cruise Terminal that we serve:
Our contact details are as follows:
Taxi Service Mauritius
Quatre Bornes, Mauritius.
Phone: (+230) 59 55 03 05
Whatsapp: (+230) 57 15 74 74
Email: [email protected]
Looking forward to ride with you soon.
Submit your review
Devina is super responsive and helpful, the prices are very competitive, and our driver Ram were fabulous I wish we had found them before we let our hotel book our initial airport pickup as their prices were much better than the hotel rates! Great for families as they can provide multiple carseats. Would use again, thank you to Devina and Ram for your help.
Booked with this company via help online chat facility on their website - received confirmation immediately and reminder prior to arrival (and departure) date. Driver was waiting for us at airport as promised with our name on a sign. The site also provides a plan of where the driver will actually be waiting for us so it was not so difficult to locate the driver.Even on collection for our return trip to the airport the driver was at the hotel 15 minute earlier kindly waiting for us.
Fast and RELIABLE service. Nice and clean cars with baby seat available upon recuest. Very positive and friendly driver. They greet you with a sign at the airport. We even booked them for the tours which was very informative and beautiful. Keep it up taxi service Mauritius.
In preparation for our first visit to Mauritius, after online search, we selected Taxi service Mauritius for airport transfer service. And that was a GREAT choice. Devina was always very responsive and helpful, and our driver Bobby was very nice and polite, on time and smiling .His knowledge and expertise about the island and sites that we visited were amazing.
This is one very professional, fast responding and friendly service! They reply quickly via whatsapp and email. You can even design your own trip/tour for a very fair price. The driver is friendly and gives you additional information and is at time. The cars were in good condition and clean as well. Thank you Taxi Service Mauritius.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the prices per vehicle or per person?
Transportation prices shown on our website are always per vehicle (not per person). The price you see is the price you pay to your driver after the transfer is completed. Your driver will be aware of the pre-arranged price.
How do I pay for my transfer?
(1) Cash payment can be made to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or (2) Pay-Online in EUR prior to the transfer. The payment link can be found in your booking voucher (near the trip amount).
What is the cheapest way to get from SSR Airport to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal
The cheapest way to get to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal is by booking your taxi online prior to arrival or departure. Note that individual airport taxis tend to charge 50% more than us simply because taxi fares are not regulated in Mauritius. Avoid surprises by booking your ride well in advance at an agreed/reasonable fee.
How far is it from Mauritius airport to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal?
The road distance between Mauritius Airport and The Mauritius Cruise Terminal is 48 km.
How long does it take to get from Mauritius Airport to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal?
It takes approximately 50 min to get from Mauritius Airport to Flic en Flac, including transfers.
If I need a transfer within the next 12 hours, can I book it online?
If you require a transfer within the next 12 hours, we highly recommend you to speak to someone at our company either by Phone/Email/Chat or WhatsApp. Do not book it online directly. Note that we cannot manually confirm bookings out of office hours.
Will I have to share the vehicle with others who are not in my party?
We do only private transfers. When you reserve a vehicle via our company, no matter whether it is a 3 passenger car, 8 passenger minivan or 20 passenger minibus, the vehicle is exclusively yours for the whole journey.
Where will my driver meet me at the airport?
Please click here to see where your driver will wait for you at the airport. Your assigned driver will be holding a sign with your lead passenger name printed in large letters, inside the arrivals lounge. All other meeting points in specific places (Hotels, Villas etc.) can be specified on the online booking form.
What if do not find the driver?
In rare cases, customers may take some minutes to locate their driver at the airport. Our customers receive their driver’s contact details by email one day before the trip. Customers call liaise with the driver directly or simply our office or hotline so that our personnel can assist you & liaise with the driver.
Which terminal at Mauritius Airport will the driver meet me at?
There is only one arrival lounge at the airport of Mauritius. So chances that you miss your driver are almost inexistent. Please inform us well in advance in case you are arriving from the YU Lounge (Private Jet Terminal). In any case, your driver will monitor your flight and meet you at the right terminal.
Does the transfer stop en route?
No, all transfers are direct, from door to door. Your driver will only stop in case of emergency and of course wouldn’t not mind a 5-minute stop for a refreshment upon your request.
Are the vehicles fully licensed and insured?
All supplied vehicles are fully licensed by the local authorities and carry an up to date Public service transport license. Be careful of bogus airport transfer advertisers as there are a number openly operating at Mauritius airport without licenses and liability insurance.
Are all fares fully inclusive or will I be asked for extra money by my driver?
All Mauritius airport transfer fares are all pre-arranged with you and the driver and are fully inclusive so no haggling with the driver and no unpleasant surprises when you reach you holiday destination.
Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
You can order child seats and booster seats on the online booking form. The first child seat is free of charge. Any additional child seat requested will be charged at EUR10 per transfer. You can also bring your own baby/toddler seat if you would like to do so.
What if my flight is delayed?
All flights are constantly monitored so your driver will be at Mauritius airport to collect you when you arrive. Therefore if your flight is delayed there is no need to worry about paying costly waiting time as we will be aware of any delay. No additional charge if your flight is delayed.
What other airports to do you service?
There is only one airport in Mauritius. But we do offer transfer services for cruise ship passengers willing to go a full day tour or require a transport from the cruise terminal to the airport in Mauritius.
What are your operating hours/days?
We operate seven days a week from 4am to 11pm. Note that we are closed on 1st January each year & during cyclonic weather (Class3 & above).
What if my flight arrives any time between 11pm and 4am?
If your flight is delaying & re-scheduled to land any time between 11pm to 4am, no additional charge in this case. If a flight’s normal landing time is between 11pm to 4am, an additional charge of EUR 15 will apply. Our team will inform you by email in advance if this charge applies to your booking. Example, flight KQ270 which lands at 2am few times a week on its normal schedule.
- We usually operate from 4AM to 11PM everyday but late night transfers can also be pre-arranged upon request. Please talk to us in order to arrange a late night transfer.
- If you need a same day booking, please make sure to talk to us before booking to ensure availability of vehicle. Do not book it online.
- Please always communicate your cabin number if available at the time of booking as it is often required by the authorities to grant access to the driver at the terminal.
- Always mention the child’s age in the booking if you are ordering a child/toddler seat. Child seats may not be available for same day bookings.
- Please include any special requests in the space provided in your booking. If you will be bringing surfboards, golf bags or other items that don’t count as normal luggage, please indicate that here as well.
- Drivers can only speak English, French, Hindi & other local languages.
Directions to The Mauritius Cruise Terminal, Mauritius Island
Terms & Conditions
- All prices displayed is per vehicle, not per person.
- Payment methods: (1) Cash payment can be made to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or (2) Pay-Online in EUR prior to the transfer. The payment link is found in your booking voucher near the trip amount.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 12 hours prior to the activity.
- An additional fee of EUR 15 may apply on late night transfers (between 11pm-4am) – Specially for Flight KQ270 arriving 3-4am few times a week.
- Child/Toddler Seats: First child seat ordered is Free of charge & is upon request. Any additional child seat ordered is charged at EUR 10 per seat.
- Our standard cars can carry 3 passengers with 3 medium sized suitcases & hand luggage. Please opt for a bigger vehicle if you have large sports bags such as golf & surf equipment or talk to us about it prior to your arrival.
RESERVE YOUR TAXI
HOW IT WORKS
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher ticket instantly after booking.
- You can present the voucher to the driver either in printed or via your mobile.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us after booking, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You will receive your driver’s contact details by email at least a day before your scheduled transfer.
- For arrival airport pick-up service, our representative will hold a board with your name written on it and wait for you in the airport arrivals hall.
- For arrival airport pick-up service, the driver will wait up to 2 hours after your flight landing. Please contact us if you will be late, and we arrange the service accordingly for you.
- On departure, please arrive in the hotel lobby at least 5-10 minutes in advance of your scheduled pick up time.
- If you cannot find the driver at the airport or pick-up location by the reserved pick-up time, please call the driver directly or contact our hotline listed on your voucher ticket.