BOOK A TAXI TO Ebony Forest Reserve
- Availability: All days
- Location: Chamarel, Mauritius
- Free-waiting time: Up to 5 hours included ~ view transport rates
- Child seat: Free (upon request)
- Transport options: Large Cars, Minivans (3 sizes), Coasters, Luxury & SUVs
- Free cancellation: up to 24-hours in advance. 100% refund. No question asked
LET US TAKE YOU SAFELY TO Ebony Forest Reserve
We provide reliable round-trip taxis to Ebony Forest Reserve at affordable rates. You can have a glimpse of our taxi prices to Ebony Forest Reserve below. Please use the quote request feature to send us the number of people traveling & your pickup location. Our team will get back to you within some hours with the requested pricing. No hidden fees; you only pay what you have been quoted for.
This place features among the best nature parks to visit in Mauritius.
Explore the indigenous Ebony Forest Reserve Chamarel. Spend the day hiking and strolling along the trails & tracks or view the splendour of the Ebony Forest while cruising in a jeep.
Unique to Mauritius, the two mid-canopy walkways through the ebony forest will leave you with the sensation of floating while exploring. Along the walkways, there are regular informative signs or you can have a guided tour with one of the experienced staff. After the guided tour of 30 minutes at the Flycatcher Raised Walkway, you can resume exploring the forest at your own pace and eventually head for the Sublime Point.
The Sublime Point has a short walkway where at the end of the bridge, you will reach a platform that allows you to contemplate on excellent panoramic views of the island. You can choose to have a bite to eat and a cold drink either at Sublime Point or at the restaurant at the Visitor Centre, where you will also find an inspiring museum.
Featuring among the best family and leisure places to visit in Mauritius, the Ebony Forest Museum will provide an overview of the island’s endemic fauna and flora.
TAXI COST TO Ebony Forest Reserve
Transport prices indicated below are per group, not per person.
*Additional waiting-hour @ 10 € /hour
We hired Taxi Service Mauritius for 3 taxi tours. Communication with the company was easy, Devina was very responsive and kind. Our driver Nishal was very friendly, knowledgeable, polite, professional and punctual. On tours, we saw everything we wanted and Nishal showed us additional landmarks. He told us a lot about the island, history and life of locals. The car was very clean and spacious. Excellent service, we highly recommend it.
The booking process was straightforward and quickly confirmed. The prices were good value and had the option to pay in dollars, euros or rupees which was very useful for us. The drivers arrived ahead of time and drove safely and considerately. When I needed to change a pickup time one email was answered positively and promptly. I recommend wholeheartedly.
We (me, my fiancé and our 7 months old daughter) booked return transfer airport-hotel-airport with this company and from the easy booking service on the internet, the great communication with the direct booking confirmation and advance notification of the driver details to the most important part, the driver and the car everything was perfectly on time and organized. We got water on each tour. Our driver Anil drove us for both trips and was super friendly and always on time. The car was brand new and super clean.
We prebooked our taxi service both outbound and return trips via their website which was easy to use and efficient. The driver met us at the airport the return driver collected us from our hotel as booked. The service both ways were excellent - the drivers were very friendly and most importantly, drove very safely. The service was well priced and it was good to not have to worry about negotiating with "regular" taxi drivers after a long flight. I would definitely recommend this service and would absolutely use them again.
We booked a small van for 6 of us from the airport to our private beach house in Mauritius. All worked perfect - easy booking via homepage and communication by mail, the driver picked us up with nameplate and the car was clean and equipped with baby seats for our kids. Can fully recommend this service provider!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my tour?
(1) Existing clients can pay cash to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or Pay-Online in EUR prior to the tour. The payment link can be found in your booking voucher (near the amount).
If I need a tour within the next 12 hours, can I book it online?
If you require a tour within the next 12 hours, we highly recommend you to speak to someone at Taxi Service Mauritius either by Phone/Email/Chat or WhatsApp. Do not book it online. Note that we cannot confirm bookings out of office hours.
Will I have to share the vehicle with others who are not in my party?
We only do private tours. When you reserve a vehicle via our company, no matter whether it is a 3 passenger car, 8 passenger minivan or 20 passenger minibus, the vehicle is exclusively yours for the whole journey.
Where will the driver meet me?
Your driver will wait for you at your hotel reception on-time. If you are staying in an apartment of villa, please provide a contact number so that the driver can give you a call when he reach your accommodation.
What if do not find the driver?
In rare cases, customers may take some minutes to locate their driver. Our customers receive their driver’s contact details by email one day before the tour. Customers call liaise with the driver directly or simply our office or hotline so that our personnel can assist you & liaise with the driver.
Are the vehicles fully licensed and insured?
All supplied vehicles are fully licensed by the local authorities and carry an up to date Public service transport license. Be careful of bogus airport transfer advertisers as there are a number openly operating in Mauritius without licenses and liability insurance.
Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
You can order child seats and booster seats on the online booking form. The first child seat is free of charge. Any additional child seat requested will be charged at EUR10 per day. You can also bring your own baby/toddler seat if you would like to do so.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a round-trip chauffeur service to Ebony Forest Reserve from any accommodation in Mauritius.
- A waiting time of 5-hours will be included in the transport price that will be quoted to you. Any additional waiting-hour is €10 per hour.
- Transport is charged per vehicle, not per person.
- Pay-online via Paypal. Existing customers can request to pay cash directly with the driver in MUR, EUR or USD.
- The first child seat ordered is FREE of charge. Any additional seat ordered is €10 per seat. You can also bring your own.
- If you would like to visit other places along the way, please make sure to mention it at the time of booking. The driver may have other rides already scheduled after your trip and his time might be limited if not planned beforehand.
- Free cancellation: Obtain a full refund if you paid online in advance & you wish to cancel the taxi at least 24 hrs prior to the trip.
REQUEST A RIDE TO
Ebony Forest Reserve
HOW IT WORKS
- Request a quote. Expect a same day reply by email.
- Once you confirm the quote, a confirmation email & an e-voucher will be sent to you.
- You can present the voucher to the driver either in printed or via your mobile.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us after booking, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You will receive your driver’s contact details by email at least a day before your scheduled tour.
- Meet your driver on-time at your hotel reception or residence. Please always inform your hotel in advance about his arrival so as to avoid any delays at the hotel entrance.