Book an Airport Transfer to Sugar Beach Resort, Mauritius
- Distance: 49.8 km | Drive Time: 59 minutes
- Meet & Greet: Included with refreshment on arrival
- Child Seat: On Request / One Seat FREE of charge
- Flight Delays: No additional charge if your flight is delayed, cancelled or re-scheduled for another day
- Base Location: SSR Airport of Mauritius & also from the Cruise Terminal in Port-Louis
- Payment Methods: Cash payment to the driver after the trip or Pay-Online prior to the transfer
- Transfer Options: Large Cars, Minibuses, Coaster-Buses, VIP Airport Transfers & SUV transfers
Safe & Reliable Airport Transfers to Sugar Beach Resort in Flic En Flac
Staying in the east? Great choice! Pre-book your private airport transfer to Sugar Beach Resort via our site or mobile app in just a few steps. Receive an instant confirmation in your email inbox. Meet your driver on-time at the airport or at your hotel reception if you are departing. Pay in cash directly to the driver or pay online with your credit card prior to the trip. You will receive your driver’s details a day before. Just make sure to book your airport transfer to Sugar Beach Resort enough time in advance specially during the busiest times to ensure availability of a vehicle.
Sugar Beach Resort is found in the east more precisely in the city of Flic En Flac and is around 49.8 km from the airport of Mauritius ; the drive time for an airport transfer to Sugar Beach Resort (or from) is approximately 59 minutes drive. Taxi Service Mauritius specializes in airport transfers in Mauritius since 1977 and is a fully licensed taxi company in Mauritius. Our rates are fixed ; what you see is what you pay. Unlike the competition, we have no hidden fees.
Other related articles:
Rates for Airport transfers to Sugar Beach Resort
DEAL OF THE MONTH: Book a Two-Way Airport Transfer Package (Arrival+Departure) & GET 10% discount on the departure transfer. This promo is only valid for bookings made before November 30, 2023.
How to get to Sugar Beach Resort from the Airport?
Established since 1977 in Quatre-Bornes, Taxi Service Mauritius, is the first local taxi-hailing company in Mauritius depatching vehicles to pick-up guests around the island on a 24/7 basis. Airport transfers to Sugar Beach Resort is a popular transfer & one we know the most. We’ve also learn to excel in providing a friendly service to tourists visiting the island. Our online platform & Taxi App dedicated to visitors coming from over the world & provide them with a reliable transport solution that is both easy to pre-book & pay. We’ve succeeded in building a very positive 5-Star reputation in on our TripAdvisor & Trustpilot profiles thanks to our fantastic, friendly & dedicated staff. Unlike the competition, we believe that each & every transfer needs planning & briefing. Based on your special requests, we know who we have to send to you & we won’t just send a driver who was just roaming around your pick-up location. At Taxi Service Mauritius, trips are planned in advance to ensure a high-level of service & the driver details are sent to customers at least a day before the transfer. That is also why we also urge customers to book at least a day in advance. To cut short, we are the ones that offer great service at a reasonable price in Mauritius (usually 30-50% cheaper than the individual taxis).
WE EXCEL IN:
- Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Minibus Airport Transfers
- Luxury Airport Transfers Mauritius
- Sightseeing Tours in Mauritius
- Activities & Tour Packages Mauritius
Some other places near Sugar Beach Resort that we serve:
- Airport Transfer to Rose Hill
- Airport Transfer to Moka
- Airport Transfer to Le Suffren Hotel & Marina
- Airport Transfer to Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel
- Airport Transfer to Palms Hotel
- Airport Transfer to Curepipe
- Airport Transfer to Phoenix
- Airport Transfer to Vacoas
- Airport Transfer to Ebene
- Airport Transfer to Henrietta
- Airport Transfer to Beau Bassin
- Airport Transfer to Quatre Bornes
Our contact details are as follows:
Taxi Service Mauritius
Flic En Flac, Mauritius.
Phone: (+230) 59 55 03 05
Whatsapp: (+230) 57 15 74 74
Email: [email protected]
Looking forward to ride with you soon.
Submit your review
Reliable and very efficiently organized. They contact you for arrival and adapt to the landing times if there are flight delays
Booked airport transfers and island tours via e mail in Aug'23. Had a very nice experience. Quick responses on mail and clarity on prices. Car was clean and always on time. Special Thanks to Neiha who handled booking and Pradeep who drove us on all trips and acted as a guide as well.
While visiting a foreign country and booking cabs through mails may lead to doubts in quality of service. But with Taxi Service, one can keep aside all worries.
Brilliant service, Thanks to Mr Vikash for the great experience, punctualitiy, Helpfulness and efficient service delivery. Definitely recommend!
Easy booking, excellent communication with fast responses and very fair prices.
The driver that met is in the airport was very polite, nice and pleasant as well as a very good driver. The car was nice, new and electric. Fully recommended 👍🏻
I highly recommend this taxi service which we used on arrival and departure in Mauritius.
They were on time, communicated well, and their drivers were competent and friendly
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the prices per vehicle or per person?
Transportation prices shown on our website are always per vehicle (not per person). The price you see is the price you pay to your driver after the transfer is completed. Your driver will be aware of the pre-arranged price.
How do I pay for my transfer?
(1) Cash payment can be made to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or (2) Pay-Online in EUR prior to the transfer. The payment link can be found in your booking voucher (near the trip amount).
What is the cheapest way to get from SSR Airport to Sugar Beach Resort
The cheapest way to get to Sugar Beach Resort is by booking your taxi online prior to arrival or departure. Note that individual airport taxis tend to charge 50% more than us simply because taxi fares are not regulated in Mauritius. Avoid surprises by booking your ride well in advance at an agreed/reasonable fee.
How far is it from Mauritius airport to Sugar Beach Resort?
The road distance between Mauritius Airport and Sugar Beach Resort is 49.8 km.
How long does it take to get from Mauritius Airport to Sugar Beach Resort?
It takes approximately 59 min to get from Mauritius Airport to Flic en Flac, including transfers.
If I need a transfer within the next 12 hours, can I book it online?
If you require a transfer within the next 12 hours, we highly recommend you to speak to someone at our company either by Phone/Email/Chat or WhatsApp. Do not book it online directly. Note that we cannot manually confirm bookings out of office hours.
Will I have to share the vehicle with others who are not in my party?
We do only private transfers. When you reserve a vehicle via our company, no matter whether it is a 3 passenger car, 8 passenger minivan or 20 passenger minibus, the vehicle is exclusively yours for the whole journey.
Where will my driver meet me at the airport?
Please click here to see where your driver will wait for you at the airport. Your assigned driver will be holding a sign with your lead passenger name printed in large letters, inside the arrivals lounge. All other meeting points in specific places (Hotels, Villas etc.) can be specified on the online booking form.
What if do not find the driver?
In rare cases, customers may take some minutes to locate their driver at the airport. Our customers receive their driver’s contact details by email one day before the trip. Customers call liaise with the driver directly or simply our office or hotline so that our personnel can assist you & liaise with the driver.
Which terminal at Mauritius Airport will the driver meet me at?
There is only one arrival lounge at the airport of Mauritius. So chances that you miss your driver are almost inexistent. Please inform us well in advance in case you are arriving from the YU Lounge (Private Jet Terminal). In any case, your driver will monitor your flight and meet you at the right terminal.
Does the transfer stop en route?
No, all transfers are direct, from door to door. Your driver will only stop in case of emergency and of course wouldn’t not mind a 5-minute stop for a refreshment upon your request.
Are the vehicles fully licensed and insured?
All supplied vehicles are fully licensed by the local authorities and carry an up to date Public service transport license. Be careful of bogus airport transfer advertisers as there are a number openly operating at Mauritius airport without licenses and liability insurance.
Are all fares fully inclusive or will I be asked for extra money by my driver?
All Mauritius airport transfer fares are all pre-arranged with you and the driver and are fully inclusive so no haggling with the driver and no unpleasant surprises when you reach you holiday destination.
Can i order a baby seat or booster seat?
You can order child seats and booster seats on the online booking form. The first child seat is free of charge. Any additional child seat requested will be charged at EUR10 per transfer. You can also bring your own baby/toddler seat if you would like to do so.
What if my flight is delayed?
All flights are constantly monitored so your driver will be at Mauritius airport to collect you when you arrive. Therefore if your flight is delayed there is no need to worry about paying costly waiting time as we will be aware of any delay. No additional charge if your flight is delayed.
What other airports to do you service?
There is only one airport in Mauritius. But we do offer transfer services for cruise ship passengers willing to go a full day tour or require a transport from the cruise terminal to the airport in Mauritius.
What are your operating hours/days?
We operate seven days a week from 4am to 11pm. Note that we are closed on 1st January each year & during cyclonic weather (Class3 & above).
What if my flight arrives any time between 11pm and 4am?
If your flight is delaying & re-scheduled to land any time between 11pm to 4am, no additional charge in this case. If a flight’s normal landing time is between 11pm to 4am, an additional charge of EUR 15 will apply. Our team will inform you by email in advance if this charge applies to your booking. Example, flight KQ270 which lands at 2am few times a week on its normal schedule.
Popular cities that we serve
- Airport Transfer to Le Morne
- Airport Transfer to Tamarin
- Airport Transfer to Poste de Flacq
- Airport Transfer to Pointe aux Cannoniers
- Airport Transfer to Calodyne
- Airport Transfer to Belle Mare
- Airport Transfer to Cap Malheureux
- Airport Transfer to Trou deau Douce
- Airport Transfer to Bel Ombre
- Airport Transfer to Pereybere
- Airport Transfer to Beau Bassin
- Airport Transfer to Palmar
- Airport Transfer to Cascavelle
- Airport Transfer to Quatre Bornes
- Airport Transfer to Pointe aux Piments
- Airport Transfer to Plaine des Papayes
- Airport Transfer to Pointe aux Sable
- Airport Transfer to Riviere Noire
- Airport Transfer to Ebene
- Airport Transfer to Bain Boeuf
Popular hotels that we serve
- Airport Transfer to Calodyne sur Mer Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Veranda Pointe Aux Biches
- Airport Transfer to Pearle Beach Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Radisson Blu Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Manisa Hotel
- Airport Transfer to La Pirogue Hotel
- Airport Transfer to Constance Prince Maurice
- Airport Transfer to Hotel 20 degres Sud
- Airport Transfer to Sands Suites Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to Maritim Crystals Beach
- Airport Transfer to Victoria Beachcomber Resort
- Airport Transfer to Coral Azur Beach Resort
- Airport Transfer to LUX* Grand Gaube
- Airport Transfer to Veranda Paul et Virginie
- Airport Transfer to Royal Palm Beachcomber
- Airport Transfer to Paradis Beachcomber Resort
- Airport Transfer to Le Palmiste Resort & Spa
- Airport Transfer to One&Only Le Saint Géran
- Airport Transfer to The Ravenala Attitude
- Airport Transfer to Veranda Palmar Hotel
- We usually operate from 4AM to 11PM everyday but late night transfers can also be pre-arranged upon request. An additional fee of MUR 500 may apply on late-night transfers (between 11 pm-4 am)
- If you need a same day booking, please make sure to talk to us before booking to ensure availability of vehicle. Do not book it online.
- For departure (hotel pick up), we recommend that your preferred pick up time is at least 3.5 hours before your flight time due to the traffic condition in Mauritius. Use Google Maps to determine distance & travel time or talk to us about it.
- Always mention the child’s age in the booking if you are ordering a child/toddler seat.
- Child seats may not be available for same day bookings.
- Please include any special requests in the space provided in your booking. If you will be bringing surfboards, golf bags or other items that don’t count as normal luggage, please indicate that here as well.
- Drivers can only speak English, French, Hindi & other local languages.
Directions to Sugar Beach Resort, Mauritius Island
Terms & Conditions
- All prices displayed is per vehicle, not per person.
- Payment methods: (1) Cash payment can be made to the driver in MUR, EUR or USD or (2) Pay-Online in EUR prior to the transfer. The payment link is found in your booking voucher near the trip amount.
- If you paid online, Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 12 hours prior to the activity.
- An additional fee of EUR 15 may apply on late night transfers (between 11pm-4am) – Specially for Flight KQ270 arriving 3-4am few times a week.
- Child/Toddler Seats: First child seat ordered is Free of charge & is upon request. Any additional child seat ordered is charged at EUR 10 per seat.
- Our standard cars can carry 3 passengers with 3 medium sized suitcases & hand luggage. Please opt for a bigger vehicle if you have large sports bags such as golf & surf equipment or talk to us about it prior to your arrival.
HOW IT WORKS
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher ticket instantly after booking.
- You can present the voucher to the driver either in printed or via your mobile.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us after booking, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You will receive your driver’s contact details by email at least a day before your scheduled transfer.
- For arrival airport pick-up service, our representative will hold a board with your name written on it and wait for you in the airport arrivals hall.
- For arrival airport pick-up service, the driver will wait up to 2 hours after your flight landing. Please contact us if you will be late, and we arrange the service accordingly for you.
- On departure, please arrive in the hotel lobby at least 5-10 minutes in advance of your scheduled pick up time.
- If you cannot find the driver at the airport or pick-up location by the reserved pick-up time, please call the driver directly or contact our hotline listed on your voucher ticket.
[captainform id=”1305360″ lightbox=”1″ text_content=”%3Cspan%20style=%22color:%20#feb10a;%20font-size:%2026px%22%3E%3Ci%20class=%22far%20fa-envelope%22%3E%3C/i%3E%20Ask%20a%20Question%3C/span%3E” type=”text”]
Unique Experiences in Mauritius you can't miss
Use the filters to refine your search